Sitting proudly above the street, this mid-century home offers privacy and views. Built in 1956, the home features dramatic lines and an excellent floor plan.
The formal living room features hardwood floors, a stone fireplace and walls of windows to enjoy the view of downtown. The family room offers a soaring wood vaulted ceiling and a brick fireplace with a raised hearth. It is the central hub of the home, opening to the sunroom/dining room and the kitchen. The remodeled kitchen is well laid out, featuring ample oak cabinetry and good storage. It opens to a large breakfast nook, which features a wall of windows to enjoy the greenery and views.
The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are on a separate wing for privacy. There are multiple closets and very good storage.
The backyard is an entertainer’s paradise. Completely private, it features a lovely heated pool and spa. With a built-in brick bar and fire pit, it is perfect for hosting parties for family and friends.
- 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- 1,956 SF (per Assessor) | 2,052 SF (Measured by Ike)
- 8,805 Sq. Ft. Lot
- Built 1956 with Mid-Century Vibe
- Oak Kitchen with Lots of Cabinetry & Breakfast Nook
- Formal Living Room with Stone Fireplace & Views
- Large Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Fireplace
- Master Bedroom & Bath
- Central Heat & Air
- Heated In-Ground Pool with Spa
- Outside Bar & Fire Pit
- Detached 2-Car Garage
- This is a Trust Sale. Sold in “As is Condition”.
- Seller Will Make No Repairs Nor Offer Any Credits.
- Elderly Owner Passed Away in the Home of Natural Causes